Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-07-2023, 01:19 PM   #1

Image Transmitter2

Hi
I've just returned to this forum after a good few years away, as I'm determined to resurrect my passion for photography. I've been running a local village photography group I founded nearly 12 years ago, but I've now stepped down and want to concentrate on my own photo taking, rather than the interests of the rest of the group.
I just have a quick question for now, which I do hope someone can answer.
I purchased Image Transmitter2 last year for use with my K-1, but the display on my laptop isn't shown as full screen, Please can someone tell me if it's possible to expand the display to full screen and, if so, how to do it?
Best regards to all other Pentax users around the world.
Geoff

PS I've been using Pentax for around 40 years and have a fair few models from over that time. My wife doesn't actually know how many I have!

02-07-2023, 04:35 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Totally unfamiliar with the software, but, more in hope … have you tried updating it to the latest release?
IMAGE Transmitter 2 Update for Windows : Software Downloads | RICOH IMAGING (ricoh-imaging.co.jp)
02-07-2023, 11:01 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kypfer Quote
Totally unfamiliar with the software, but, more in hope … have you tried updating it to the latest release?
IMAGE Transmitter 2 Update for Windows : Software Downloads | RICOH IMAGING (ricoh-imaging.co.jp)
Many thanks but I already have the latest version installed.
It works fine but doesn't open up to full screen and there isn't the usual option to expand. I can see the image ok, but it would be easier at full screen.
02-08-2023, 01:07 AM   #4
pid
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Left upper corner -> Options: "Display the image to transfer in a separate window" you can expand this window.

02-08-2023, 11:57 PM   #5

Original Poster
Thanks for replying.
I've already tried this and it does open up a new screen, but it's just grey and the image doesn't transfer across from the camera.
02-12-2023, 08:54 AM   #6
pid
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by GeoffM58 Quote
Thanks for replying.
I've already tried this and it does open up a new screen, but it's just grey and the image doesn't transfer across from the camera.
Do you use the newest Versions of Transmitter2 (2.6.1) and newest firmware for the camera? I never had a grey window.