Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-15-2023, 11:46 PM   #1

No TAv mode so can't save preferred Ap & SS in U1?

Just received the GRiii & noting user differences to my old GRii. I like to shoot in Manual Mode with Auto ISO. With the GRii I would assign 'TAv' mode to U1 & enter an aperture & SS the camera will start up with every time you turn it on - which is handy for unexpected shots on the street. But now there's no TAv mode on the GRiii (Grrrr Ricoh) I need to save it in Manual mode for Custom U1 - but that unfortunately doesn't allow saving of preferred aperture & SS in quick start-up. It just reverts back to whatever last shot was at. Am I correct here?? (Actually the 'Edit my Settings' that used to be near the top of the GRii Custom menu seems to be gone in the iii). If so, it's one thing I miss...

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
ap & ss, aperture, camera, custom, grii, griii, mode, pentax help, photography, ss, tav, tav mode, troubleshooting, u1