Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-28-2018, 04:45 AM - 1 Like   #16

Very usefull Sticky. Thanks!

02-10-2019, 10:30 AM - 1 Like   #17

Helllo,
I am new to this. I just bought a Pentax K70. I want to learn how to use bracketing. I see that it can be done, but I couldn't find instructions on how to do it. Do you have some suggestions? Thank you. Rita
02-11-2019, 07:39 AM - 1 Like   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ritac Quote
Helllo,
I am new to this. I just bought a Pentax K70. I want to learn how to use bracketing. I see that it can be done, but I couldn't find instructions on how to do it. Do you have some suggestions? Thank you. Rita
HI Rita, you may get a lot of info from the k-70 ebook by Yvonn Bourque available on this forum.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/194-pentax-ebooks/323769-pentax-ebook-downloads-now-pf-purchase-here-instant-access.html#post3681103
04-01-2020, 09:27 AM - 2 Likes   #19

indeed very informative !

this thread helped me a lot in decision making process for my pentax stuff !

learning everyday to become more pentaxian...

04-10-2020, 10:41 AM - 1 Like   #20
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Just adding a link back to another section on the forums you may find useful!

Ricoh/Pentax Home Page "Explore" Pentax tools worth exploring! - PentaxForums.com
06-16-2021, 04:00 AM - 1 Like   #21

Is there any place in the Us or Canada besides the apparently only approved repair facility to make repairs on my Pentax 645z remote shutter socket? I have read this frequently breaks even after repairs due to adesign flaw. I know in the pasr that Pentax parts were only available to designated official repair facilities. But an independent facility should be able to repair and even toughen this valuable function on my camera.
06-16-2021, 10:28 AM - 1 Like   #22
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by joltar Quote
Is there any place in the Us or Canada besides the apparently only approved repair facility to make repairs on my Pentax 645z remote shutter socket? I have read this frequently breaks even after repairs due to adesign flaw. I know in the pasr that Pentax parts were only available to designated official repair facilities. But an independent facility should be able to repair and even toughen this valuable function on my camera.
I'd ask the stores on this list:
Pentax Repair Facilities (Wordwide listing) - PentaxForums.com

It's unlikely, but perhaps someone else can do it.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-15-2022, 06:35 PM   #23
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Hi Adam, my name is Ian and I have a problem with my computer as the download program I had before got deleted somehow and I don,t have a clue how to find, get it back to download my pictures from the K1 to the computer, thanks in advance Ian
08-16-2022, 09:51 PM   #24
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by k1man Quote
Hi Adam, my name is Ian and I have a problem with my computer as the download program I had before got deleted somehow and I don,t have a clue how to find, get it back to download my pictures from the K1 to the computer, thanks in advance Ian
For more visibility, I'd recommend that you start a new thread in this forum. Hopefully we'll be able to help you track down that software!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: