Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-22-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Burst mode

I did a burst mode yesterday but I want to know how do I connect all the pictures likea movie..

02-22-2009, 10:39 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Google GIF animation. No direct answer, but perhaps someone has something better, an application suggestion perhaps.
02-22-2009, 11:03 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I use Photoshop Elements 4.0. The interface is a little annoying because it tries too hard to be simple. I'm sure it has limits, but I'm just looking for a small 30 second clip that I can email. Elements is up to version 7 so it's probably improved. My brother who works in television is always suggesting that I learn Final Cut Pro, but I don't want to do more video.
02-22-2009, 06:20 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
You could also try cheap video editing software - drag and drop your burst mode pics into a film strip in a program such as Arcsoft's ShowBiz DVD or perhaps even the Windows movie maker will do similar things? Or Adobe Premiere Elements (but I've never used that)?

Most of those programs have free trial downloads, probably limiting your movie size to a certain amount. But if you're making movie clips out of your burst mode pics, maybe the free trial versions would do exactly what you want?

Animated GIF is also a way to go, but if you want to add sound you'd need a video editor. (I'm pretty sure)