Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-15-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
Inactive Account

2 questions from a new owner. M20

Så I just got a Pentax optio m20 from a friend and ive got 2 questions.

Is it possible / how do I turn off the sound that beeps everytime I push something or take a picture.

and Is it possible to remove the delay that occurs when I push the "take picture" button and when the picture is actually taken?

Thank you, and I hope you have a nice day

03-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #2
Damn Brit

I'm not sure about you first question but it should be in the menus.
As far as the shutter lag, no you can't do anything about it.
03-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteQuote:
Dambritamn Brit I'm not sure about you first question but it should be in the menus.
As far as the shutter lag, no you can't do anything about it

Hi Gary--excuse me for this self-centered, temporary takeover of the thread, but you posted your gallery pics--thanks, I have enjoyed many of them. I also wish to know if anyone can have a Gallery, or if you won this status for your photos. The reason I am not sure is because I have seen you post a lot of these photos in "Post your Photos" section of the forum too. Is this a collection of all those posts?
03-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by Jewelltrail Quote

Hi Gary--excuse me for this self-centered, temporary takeover of the thread, but you posted your gallery pics--thanks, I have enjoyed many of them. I also wish to know if anyone can have a Gallery, or if you won this status for your photos. The reason I am not sure is because I have seen you post a lot of these photos in "Post your Photos" section of the forum too. Is this a collection of all those posts?
Just go here; User Photo Gallery - Error

Why didn't you just send a pm or post a message in my guestbook?