Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-07-2009, 07:54 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Question about uploading a photo more than once.....

Several months ago I uploaded a couple of photos into a message. Today I wanted to use those same photos to reply to another thread, but when I tried to upload them the "Manage Attachments" tool tells me that "You have already attached this file in thread : XXXX (name of previous thread)", and it won't let me upload it.
Is it possible that you can only upload a particular image ONCE, and then you can't ever use it again in a different post? Seems silly. (I even tried changing the file name to "trick" it into thinking it was a different file - no luck.)

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help,

Tim

04-07-2009, 08:54 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Just right click, copy the image address and paste the link into your new post using the insert image tool. No need to re-upload an image you've already uploaded
04-07-2009, 09:25 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Robert S Donovan Quote
Just right click, copy the image address and paste the link into your new post using the insert image tool. No need to re-upload an image you've already uploaded
Ah ha! (Or should I say "Doh!" ?)
Thanks Robert.........

Tim
04-07-2009, 09:27 AM   #4
Veteran Member

just invest into a 3rd party online photo sharing site, some are free!