Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-10-2009, 04:17 PM   #1

Lens Compatibility Question

Hello all,

I just bought my first DSLR, a k200d. I also got a Tamron AF 17-50mm XR F/2.8 Di II. My question is concerning a 360 degree lens I would like to use for real estate virtual tours. Since the k200d is relatively new, it's not listed as compatible with either the 0-360 lens (One-Shot Virtual Tours, 360 degree panoramas! Amazing Virtual Tour lens and software.) or the Egg Photo360 (EGG Solution - Photo Product). Will either or both of these be compatible with a k200d? Would I need anything additional to make it work? Thanks so much for anyone that can help this stupid, uninformed newbie.

07-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #2
Damn Brit

On the website (the first one you mentioned anyway) it says "Questions - email us". I assume the other site will also accept emails.
They really would be the right people to ask, they make them after all.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, degree, egg, k200d, lens, lens compatibility, pentax help, photography, question, tours