Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-04-2009, 09:23 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I enjoy looking for stuff(feels like treasure hunting to me). Its probably a no brainer for some, I just like to take my time since I am in no rush now that I have bought the lithiums

I am that kind of buyer, you would hate me as a customer if you were trying to sell me a car, lol

08-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
While I haven't kept a specific record, the Ray-o-vac hybrids in my wife's K100 have performed very well. We get hundreds of shots per charge with lots of downtime mixed in.
08-05-2009, 06:44 PM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Steve Beswick Quote
While I haven't kept a specific record, the Ray-o-vac hybrids in my wife's K100 have performed very well. We get hundreds of shots per charge with lots of downtime mixed in.
I have observed this too and the rayovacs came out at the same time as the eneloops.
Since the eneloops are more word of mouth now and get more clout, then they usually cost more now than the other brands that perform the same.