Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-26-2009, 04:57 AM   #1

International Warranty of K7

Hi everyone - I am considering the purchase of the new K7 but here's my dilemma. I live in China and won't be back in the US for another 2 years. First question - what country will my warranty cover? Do I need to buy it in China to be able to get it fixed in China, assuming it ever needs a repair, or is it an international warranty if purchased from a Pentax-qualified dealer so the purchase location is immaterial? The other side of that question is if I purchase it via the Internet from a US-based store, can I get it repaired in China, if necessary?

Second question is if I purchase it in China, can I the instruction booklet in English?

Thanks for the help.
Pat

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, china, k7, pentax help, photography, purchase, question, warranty