Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #1
Forum Member

RF-602 flash trigger + Vivitar 283 (old high voltage version) = Success? Failure?

I'm thinking about ordering the DX radio trigger listed here. I picked up a Vivitar 283 at the thrift store for $10, and I can't figure out whether the trigger is enough to get the attention of the high voltage 283.

Any advice?

Give up on the 283 and get this radio trigger and some other flash?

Thanks
Graham

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, flash, pentax help, photography, radio, trigger, vivitar, voltage
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Flash Trigger Voltage Known to Work Class A Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 26 04-27-2023 10:11 AM
Flash trigger voltage and how it relates to radio triggers joshnl Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 7 07-28-2010 04:01 PM
Vivitar 283 and 285 and ringflash voltage JCSullivan Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 8 12-27-2009 01:18 PM
Flash Trigger Voltage Testing Question Mike Cash Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 13 08-18-2007 10:05 PM
External Flash Trigger voltage for the ... roscot Pentax DSLR Discussion 3 07-27-2007 12:06 PM