Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-24-2009, 10:40 AM   #1

Adobe products

I am new to digital photography, and as such I now have PS4, PS Elements, PS Lightroom 2.5 and Picasso on my hard drive. I am also loaded the software that came with my K-7. To make a long story short; which one of these program should I keep?

10-24-2009, 11:10 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
If you paid the big $$$ for CS4, might as well keep it. No need to keep Elements too; it's just a stripepd down version. Keep Lightroom too because it offers some wonderful conveniences over CS4 (see any of the various other similar threads in this or the post processing forum for more on this). You may well find LR to be more sited to your uses 99% of the time, but you'll be thankful to have CS4 for the other 1%. With Lightroom on your system you should have no need for Picasa. And any of these programs would render the Pentax software unnecessary.
10-24-2009, 03:26 PM   #3
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Are we talking trial versions of these software packages as I cannot understand why you would spend lots of money on software and asking this question?
10-24-2009, 07:37 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Keep them all. What the heck, it's not like they'll go stale from sitting.