Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-12-2009, 08:49 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I happened into Fry's yesterday at lunchtime and sure enough, there is a K7 demo unit and 2 or 3 in stock. $11xx-ish, IIRC. Of course, when i asked the sales assistant if i could actually turn it on to see how it works and whatnot, the department almost went into "does not compute" mode. Apparently, you are supposed to just look at the battery-less chassis and make your purchase decision from that. They could not figure out any way for me to see the camera turned on, so i gave up and went on my way. I can't afford it anywhay.

11-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #17
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
man here in Montreal i can find them allmost anywere, includin big electronic stores like futureshop... and the shop where i bought mine the sales clert put a battery on the k-7...very nice, and went home a happy customer..

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
atlanta, camera, dslr, eye, none, pentax, pentax help, photography, product, purchase