Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-18-2009, 05:43 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Leica Lenses

I have been reading on this forum as much as I can about prime lenses and have a query that I have not seen addressed.
Nowhere have I seen comment or a review of the Leica 50 1.4 Pentax mount prime.
In my film (I used Minolta and the Roccor 55 1.4 was also pretty good) days Leica was the ultimate glass and I am surprised to see that price wise it fits in between the limited lens and the DA *. I appreciate it will be manual focus but that is nothing new to me.
Thanks, John

11-18-2009, 07:02 AM   #2
Veteran Member

you can buy contax or leica lenses and convert them to mount on your pentax camera by using www.leitax.com
the lens will basically work like an M42 lens

leica R lenses are so cheap these days because Leica has basically abandonned their SLRs

Last edited by k100d; 11-18-2009 at 07:49 AM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, leica, lenses, pentax help, photography