Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-20-2009, 05:03 AM   #1

Pentax K2000 display

Hello All,

This is probably one of the most stupid questions posted on this forum, but I've spent hours online and read the manual as good as possible but I can't seem to find one little function that I am most certain the guy in the store had on the viewing example in the store.

What I am looking for is the possibility to activate viewing through the display instead of this setup menu with all the fine settings, iso and so on and so forth..

I have searched high and low and I thought that I have been through all the menus in the cam itself, so if anyone got any ideas I am glad for all the help I can get.

Thanks

12-20-2009, 07:24 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
If you are referring to seeing this information on a photo that you have taken then whau you do is hit the review button on bottom left and you have photo in viewer, now press info and you should see all that info that pertains to that photo. jim
12-20-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
It sounds lke you might be talking about Liv View - the thing that many P&S camera use to make up for the fact that their viewfinders are so lousy. The K2000 - like most DSLR's up until this year when it became all the rage - does not have this feature. Meaning you compose by looking through the viewfinder (the way DSLR's were meant to be used!), not using the LCD like a P&S.
12-20-2009, 02:15 PM   #4

Original Poster
Ahhh.. Thank you both, I had a vague memory of this Live view that you mention and indeed this was also the function that I was talking about..

Glad to have recieved an answer and now I know why I found nothing about it in the manual!

Thank you both for good answers