Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-30-2009, 09:24 AM   #1

[langtitle=fr]K-x VS Canon XT[/langtitle]

I want to know what i'll gain and what i'll loose if i switch from canon XT to
Pentax k-x

I heard than i will loose possibility to control multiples wireless flashes and i heard also than pentax lenses in same categories are quality-less.

I hope someone help me to make a decision.

ps. excuse my english it's not my primary language.

12-30-2009, 09:46 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forums pitpit!
Have a read at this as this is a canon user planning to change to Pentax K-x: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-beginners-corner-q/84447-canon-use...ip-pentax.html

Wireless multiple flash control is not an issue. It would all depend on what radio triggers you would be using.
For the lenses itself, Pentax has been making quality lenses even when Canon was still not a big name in the market.
Pentax still has the best lens on the market but it would all also depend on your budget.
As for the kit lens, Pentax has the better kit lenses offered than the other brands aside from olympus.