Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-04-2010, 02:40 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Clean

How can I clean The Inside of my lens.. when I take bokeh pictures of lights you can see that the lens is dirty.. also you can see lint/hair in my view finder..

01-04-2010, 02:55 AM   #2
Damn Brit

Post some examples please. It's more than likely that your sensor is dirty. If you try and clean the viewfinder it will probably end up more dirty.
If you use the aperture lever on the rear of the lens to spread the aperture blades and hold the lens up to the light and look through it you will see anything inside it but that isn't likely.
01-04-2010, 02:58 AM   #3
Damn Brit

I've just noticed that you have already asked about this problem in another thread.

Please don't start another thread because you didn't like the answers you got previously for the same question.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, pentax help, photography