Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-16-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
Inactive Account

delete button doesn't work

Hi, maybe somebody can help me figure something out? I have a new Kx and the delete button (trashcan button) quit working. I don't think I've done anything different, can anybody think of why that may have happened?
Thanks, Deb

01-16-2010, 03:27 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
Check the position of the protection slide on the SD card.
01-16-2010, 03:51 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thanks, Timo. I checked but that isn't it. Darn it, that would have been too easy....
01-16-2010, 04:01 PM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by canonwoman Quote
Hi, maybe somebody can help me figure something out? I have a new Kx and the delete button (trashcan button) quit working. I don't think I've done anything different, can anybody think of why that may have happened?
I don't have specific information about the K-X, but with the K20D there is an option to protect the image files from deletion that is selectable via the menu interface.

All images protection is activated on the K20D by pressing the play button, the AE-L/key button twice, and then the OK button. Is there something similar on the K-X that you may have activated?

Thank you
Russell