Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-20-2010, 01:53 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote
I just took 988 pictures in past couple days with Sanyo eneloops, still showing full charge. This is pretty impressive in K100D.

+1 for the Sanyo eneloops for NiMH (coupled with MAHA MH-C9000 charger)
and
Energizer lithiums for non rechargeables.

Cheers, Mike.
Also a big vote for both the Eneloops and the charger!

01-20-2010, 03:14 AM   #17
Forum Member

I have 3-4 sets of sanyo eneloops and 1 set of duracell pre-charged. They perform equally well on my K100DS and the Pentax flashes 540 and 360. I think all LOW-DISCHARGE NiMH rechargeable batteries from big brand names are all good.

IMO, it is quite important to get a decent charger which can recharge individual batteries (I have been quite happy with La Crosse Technology BC-900).
01-20-2010, 03:25 AM   #18

Nice charger!

Wow, just had a look. This is an amazing charger!

I'm looking now to find the best place / price where to buy.

I love the fact that you can set the charging current.

I wonder if they are software upgradable and can or will handle the new NiZn batteries?

QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote
... (coupled with MAHA MH-C9000 charger)...
.-.-.
01-20-2010, 11:50 AM   #19
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by BillM Quote
would be an interesting review,endless loop in slide show til complete discharge...
I'd be concerned that this wouldn't put the same kind of loads on the cells as regular use, and hence the results might not be all that relevant to real world shooting. Eg, one set of cells might do better when relatively small demands on are made on them like displaying images, another might do better when having to run the shutter, SR system, etc since that's presumably a higher drain.