Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2010, 05:20 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Well I am excited to receive my T adapter to properly use my 500mm.................look out birds here I come........

Also does the T adapters have the same annoying tab the M42's did? or will it function (when removing the lens) like all my K Mounts do?

02-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #17
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by MikesChevelle Quote
Well I am excited to receive my T adapter to properly use my 500mm.................look out birds here I come........

Also does the T adapters have the same annoying tab the M42's did? or will it function (when removing the lens) like all my K Mounts do?
No tab, it is ment to be screwed into the lens and works just like the K mount including the notch for the camera locking pin.
02-10-2010, 01:13 PM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by MikesChevelle Quote

The adapter stays on the lens and it would now have a built-in K mount as you might say.