Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-06-2010, 11:18 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jbush02s Quote
... Part of my problem is that I am working on learning .... , manual focus on dslr (definitely takes more technique than manual focus w/35mm), etc. etc. and I am not able to improve one area at a time.
My first Pentax was a Spotmatic II (back in 1970), which had a wonderful PentaPrism split viewfinder (and Yes, I still have it). I can manual focus with that just fine - absolutely no problem. Manual focusing with either my K100 or K20 is a bit more of a reach. I have been considering a katzeye focusing screen for one of them - probably the K20, but have not done it as of yet. I believe the KX has a pentamirror (sorry I do not remember) and that may be part of the problem.

Katz Eye Focusing Screen for the Pentax K100D - Katz Eye Optics

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bottle, box, camera, depth, dof question, feet, field, lens, pentax help, photography, thread