Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-13-2010, 03:59 PM   #1

Selling Photos?

Hay guys

sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I am looking to make some money from my photos as i wonder around with my k10d and have lots of photos and some of them are good :-D

i would really like to make a little bit of money from them and see my photos being used for something other then filling up my hard drive space.

what is the best way for me to make a little money from my photos i am not after 1000's just them going to use and a little bit of something to justify the money i spend on kit and trips.

i looked at some stock image sites but havent found one i like the sound of yet just wondering what you guys think.

thanks for any help
Alex

02-19-2010, 08:27 PM   #2
Inactive Account

a good program out there for photographers is Smugmug.com....you get your own domain... gallery and storage space...customization and you also get a watermark feature. I use it for my business and i love it...and it has a very reasonable yearly price and 3 levels of prices to choose form....the staff is 100% whit glove - meaning a real person always ansewrs your questions or complaints and every single person i have dealt with so far has been extreamly nice and has no problem helping you out.