Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-21-2010, 11:12 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote
Sometimes it's a little confusing who is talking to whom. That's why I quote when I want to address someone directly.
I agree, that's usually best. Sometimes if I'm just firing off a very short response to the person directly above me (as is the case here), I try to get away with the "Quick Reply", but I should make sure there is no possibiltiy of confusion with an earlier post. Sorry.

02-22-2010, 05:49 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Deniz Quote
Pentax | O-ME53 Magnifying Eyecup | 30150 | B&H Photo Video

I'm so to buy a K-x soon and as far as I red on the internet the K-x's viewfinder is pretty small. Can this be used with the camera?
I have one of these. It's quite comfy but the piece protrudes from the camera, it'll take a little more space to fit the k-x into a tight bag. Otherwise, its pretty nice to have. the material feels quite nice, better than the stock piece.
01-31-2011, 05:39 AM   #18
Forum Member

I've been eyeballing this Tenpa on ebay but I cant find any reviews for it anyone take their chances with this?
TENPA 1.36x Magnifier Eyepiece for PENTAX K100D K200D - eBay (item 280621367479 end time Feb-02-11 08:02:51 PST)

I also dont really care about magnification but the eye piece looks better, right now whole face is pressed against the camera just to see through the eye piece.
01-31-2011, 07:31 PM   #19
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by vega Quote
right now whole face is pressed against the camera just to see through the eye piece.
I got an o-me53 for this very reason... With Glasses on it became very frustrating... The o-me53 erradicated the problem instantly...

If you do were glasses (or share my unfortunate nose) I wholeheartedly recommend you get yourself one... It brings the joy!!!