Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Help!! Pentax owner signature

hello is there anyone that knows how to put a Pentax K-x Proud owner thing wheneveer i post a reply or make a new thread. Because i see some posts that have the mesage then at the bottom of the post it has a little rectangular box saying. Pentax (whatever camera model you have) Proud owner. Is there a way i can get this. Thanks

03-15-2010, 04:58 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Follow these simple steps, one by one:

- find a signature banner you like from someone else's post
- right click on it, choose "Copy Image Location" (or whatever seems close to that in your browser)
- in the top-right of the forum page, click on "Manage Account" and select "Edit Signature"
- Near the bottom of the page that comes up is a dialog for "Signature Picture"
- find the text box labeled "Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website", right-click in that text box, and select "Paste" (this should paste the web address of the image you want)
- click the "Upload" button
- the page will reload and the banner for your signature will be displayed. Next to this banner is a link called "Insert Signature Picture". Click on this, and special [SIGPIC] tags will be added to your signature
- click "Save Signature" at the bottom of the page

The End
03-15-2010, 04:59 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi: Go to THIS thread and follow the instructions. The K-x tags are on pages three and four.