Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-05-2010, 11:43 AM   #16

I bought two cheap SD readers ($10 shipped for both, from Hong Kong) off eBay. One of them has trouble copying the pictures, the other works fine. I obviously got a bad unit, but paying $10 shipped for the other, good reader is still a great deal so I'm not unhappy.

Guess my point is that without trying another card reader, you won't know if its your card, the reader, or something screwy with your computer.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, card, cards, memory, pentax help, photography, pictures, reader, usb, user
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*ist DS "memory card error" - card won't format WMBP Pentax DSLR Discussion 6 04-05-2016 04:39 PM
Memory card "card not formatted" error mickc Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 7 07-12-2011 08:49 PM
Trouble takeing pictures in the dark with K-x? matsui255 Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 3 08-02-2010 02:44 PM
New SD memory card. Bramela Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 5 02-12-2009 07:23 PM
memory card digipics101 Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 1 03-05-2008 06:28 PM