Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-13-2010, 06:24 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Added another section today to the K-x Review

... and two more sections to the K-7 review as well.

Carl

05-14-2010, 10:46 AM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rush2112 Quote
Thanks Jason, I'll be adding much more to it piece by piece.

Yep sure was. Wasn't in the mood to set up the whole lighting thing for product shots, basically I was being lazy but I liked the unprocessed unsalesy look.

C
Looks good, just was wondering. I took a "product" shot the other day, also hand held, hence at 800iso in natural light....looks very crisp for hand held and not noisy at all, not a hint. You can see it in the "other brands" section of the general forum under the title "new toy"

Looking forward to the rest of the review

Jason
05-14-2010, 12:34 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Probably the low light and didn't push the exposure to the right as much as I should have , and I think I leave NR off. Ill take a look at the "new toy" post.

C
05-15-2010, 06:57 PM   #19
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
What an amazing review! I love the way you are being truly subjective, experiential, and sequential over time. Somehow expressing your experiences in a more personal way really communicates what the camera is like. I dont know if you right reviews for a living but you should. Of course it helps that it is a K-x. I am crazy in love with my K-x.

05-15-2010, 07:16 PM   #20

There is enough info available for any potential camera purchaser to buy a K-x or not. If you want something thats not available with that model you can easily buy a different Pentax, a Canon, Nikon, Dslr, point and shoot -- whatever. Plenty of choices. Different price points. More or less features. I happen to enjoy the K-x and am having FUN with it. I'll upgrade perhaps in a few years when technology takes a step or two and give the camera and lenses to someone who might appreciate it. I'll still have choices to make and no camera will be exactly what I want, I'm sure. If the K-x was going to be the last camera I will ever own I'd might choose differently. Maybe not. I'll keep it as long as it's fun and produces for me.
05-16-2010, 08:39 AM   #21
Veteran Member

Original Poster
thank you

QuoteOriginally posted by Genshu Quote
What an amazing review! I love the way you are being truly subjective, experiential, and sequential over time. Somehow expressing your experiences in a more personal way really communicates what the camera is like. I dont know if you right reviews for a living but you should. Of course it helps that it is a K-x. I am crazy in love with my K-x.
I'm trying something new and different, for me. I don't write for a living its a pretty competitive world out there, but I do write an occasional review.

C