Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
08-13-2007, 11:05 PM   #31

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by imolafresh Quote
dont know how similar this is but i use the auto focus when i photograph the cars in our crew on the highway...im hanging out of the window for a short period of time so i cant really look through the viewfinder to see if everything is focused or not but this is one of the results:

i know ur gunning for spur of the moment shots but i hope this helps. we were moving about 70 mph for this pic and i had not even prefocused before shooting...the AF locked on real quick.
Hey thanks for the example. That one turned out good, and very sharp.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, auto focus, camera, dslr, k100d, olympus, photography, shots