Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-04-2007, 05:28 PM   #1
Veteran Member

K10D internal clock

I joked the other day that I had found the true purpose of the second e-dial on the K10--it's actually a time traveling device. I had shot some pictures that morning, only to have the timestamp on the files tell me that I had shot them three days in the future. Neat trick!

Do yourself a favor, and check to make sure you and your K10 are in the same timezone.
[Menu --> right to Set-up menu --> down to Date Adjust]

I probably haven't done it since I last reset the camera in early December, and am now faced with the task of approximating times and adjusting dates to keep my files organized. :ugh:

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, files, menu, photography, shot