Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-04-2010, 08:18 PM   #1

CS5 Books and Training

Just made the switch from a point and shot to a KX with a couple nice lens. Have always wanted to take up photo restoration and can get CS5 Extended for about $167 Cdn with a student ID.
Any recommendations for photoshop books or online courses for a beginner?

Thanks in Advance

Stan Locke

06-04-2010, 08:40 PM   #2
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Bmer Quote
Just made the switch from a point and shot to a KX with a couple nice lens. Have always wanted to take up photo restoration and can get CS5 Extended for about $167 Cdn with a student ID.
Any recommendations for photoshop books or online courses for a beginner?

Thanks in Advance

Stan Locke
Well I swear by NAPP. And I use PS everyday for work. Then at home for more work. You'll enjoy 5. I did during beta testing. Now I want to get to alpha test 6

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
books, camera, cs5, dslr, photography