Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-05-2010, 02:10 AM   #1

km vs k2000 cual comprar? - which to buy

Soy nuevo en esto de la fotografía y tras ver varias marcas y precios me he decidido para iniciarme a comprar una Pentax KM o una K2000 con un objetivo 18 55 a buen precio según me comento mi hermano.
Mi duda es que me ofrecen en tienda de gran superficie , Nuevas, la km por 200 eu y la k2000 por 250 eu.
Las he estado mirando y son exactamente iguales por fuera y con el mismo objetivo 18-55.

Como referencia He visto las cajas la de la km es el doble de grande, parece que la sobra mucho espacio y es blanca
LA caja de la k2000 es negra y entra justo el cuerpo , objetivo, manual y poco mas. De esta ultima he visto foto aunque en la misma se ve que la caja pone k2000 y el manual es de Km
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7539/k2000.jpg

Me comenta el vendedor que la k2000 es mas nueva pero no se si eso justifica los 50 eu de diferencia.
Por mi parte, He buscado por internet información pero siempre ponen la km y k2000 como si fueran la misma camara solo que con distinto nombre segun el pais donde se comercialize. Lo que no se es porque aqui tienen los dos modelos, si es asi.
¿Cual me aconsejáis, si hay alguna diferencia?
Si no la hay , me pillo la km mejor no?
gracias de antemano y un saludo

I'm new at this photography and after seeing several brands and prices I decided to start to buy a Pentax KM or K2000 with a goal 18 55 at great price by my brother told me.
My guess is that I offered in large-area store, again, by 200 km and K2000 eu 250 eu.
I have been looking and are exactly the same on the outside and for the same purpose from 1918 to 1955.

For reference I've seen boxes of the km is twice as large, it seems that plenty of white space and is much
THE box is black and comes K2000 just the body, target, manual and little else. This last I saw the same picture but the box is put K2000 and the manual is to km
[URL = "http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7539/k2000.jpg"] http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7539/k2000.jpg [/ URL]
The seller told me that the K2000 is newer but not if that justifies the 50 eu apart.
For my part, I searched the internet information, but always put the miles and K2000 as being the same camera just with different names depending on the country where traded. What is not is because here are the two models, if so.
What advise me if there is any difference?
If there is not, the km this me not?
thanks in advance and best regards

06-05-2010, 02:13 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The K-m and k2000 are the same camera.

Please set your profile language to Spanish here- then all posts will automatically be translated both for you and for everyone else: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

06-05-2010, 03:50 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Pentax K2000 is the U.S. name for the K-m.
06-05-2010, 05:49 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Como te comentaron los demás, la Km y la K2000 son la misma camara, la diferencia es de denominaciones para diferentes mercados. Yo creo que es muy buena compra para empezar, si no te puedes estirar hasta una kx que es más nueva y bastante mejor en algunos puntos importantes. Compra la de 200 y gastate los 50 en buenas memorias o algun lente manual para probar (con estas camaras funcionan todos los lentes de montura K de Pentax copn algunas limitaciones). Un 50/1.7 de cualquier version es lindo para tener un lñente luminoso y usados los de foco manual valen menos que eso.

06-05-2010, 06:22 AM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by max889 Quote
Como te comentaron los demás, la Km y la K2000 son la misma camara, la diferencia es de denominaciones para diferentes mercados. Yo creo que es muy buena compra para empezar, si no te puedes estirar hasta una kx que es más nueva y bastante mejor en algunos puntos importantes. Compra la de 200 y gastate los 50 en buenas memorias o algun lente manual para probar (con estas camaras funcionan todos los lentes de montura K de Pentax copn algunas limitaciones). Un 50/1.7 de cualquier version es lindo para tener un lñente luminoso y usados los de foco manual valen menos que eso.
QuoteOriginally posted by max889 Quote
As I commented the other, the Km and K2000 are the same camera, the difference is of names for different markets. I think it's very good buy for a start, if you can not stretch to a kx which is newer and much better in some important points. Buy the gastate 200 and 50 in any good memories or hand lens to test (these cameras work with all lenses for Pentax K mount copn some limitations). A 50/1.7 of any version is nice to have a bright lñente used the manual focus are worth less than that.
If you can, go for the K-x. It has the new SONY 12 mega-pixel sensor with MUCH better high ISO performance (currently one of the best APS-C sensors). It has the newer image processor PRIME II ( K-m/k2000 had PRIME I ), which offers noticeably faster and responsive auto focus and overall camera operation. It has video.
06-05-2010, 07:00 AM   #6
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
The replacement for the Km is the K-x. Got for that instead.