Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-09-2010, 10:44 AM   #16
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
My issues with the Chandler AZ Center.

Lucky for me my K20d is in good running conditioin.
That said my NEW W90 allowed water in to the battery box . Completly frying the camera. I sent it to Chandler AZ they rec'd it . I called. (they did not call me) They told me it was to be replaced.

4 weeks later I called again and it was still delayed. So I decided to call the company I purchased it from. They called me back and told me the camera was backordered (all black) from Pentax. However since the online retailer (adorama) had one in stock they would go ahead and ship me one. Why could the service center just tell me that? I was very frustraited I completly understand.

Since Adorama decided to provide excellant service I plan to continue purchasing direct from them.

BL.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
auto-focus, camera, dslr, issue, pentax, pentax warranty, photography, repair, response, service, website