Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-11-2010, 06:47 AM   #1

k200d flash not functioning.

So everything was working fine until recently, but this morning I went to take some pictures and the flash would not open, or go up into the function position. I restored to factory settings, but with no change to the flash. Can anyone help?

07-12-2010, 03:17 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Can you try it in more than one exposure mode? It should go up on its own in green mode.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, flash, k200d flash, photography