Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-18-2010, 05:21 AM   #31
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by pjr Quote
Its autofocus.. focus screen didn't affect any autofocus. Still working on getting manual focus right.. hopefully soon
pjr GREAT shots! Thanks for sharing them
Here is a link to a series of manual focus exercises that you might find helpful. They've certainly helped me. You can use them with split screen or non split screen focus screens. Note that they are boring. But then again most practice is boring. But they work.
Re: Is a KatzEye required for those using manual focus?: Pentax SLR Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review

NaCl(practicing scales on a musical instrument is boring too, but it's the only way to get good)H2O

07-18-2010, 10:45 AM   #32

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by pjr Quote
Hi Shellie.. thanks.

I think you need to save image to your desktop and right-click to see exif.

By the way all these pictures were taken with high quality jpeg(no raw too much work) and cropped/edited.

pjr
Just install Opanda IExif (opanda.com) and you can just click te picture in you're browser for reading the Exif info
07-19-2010, 07:48 AM   #33
pjr

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by NaClH2O Quote
pjr GREAT shots! Thanks for sharing them
Here is a link to a series of manual focus exercises that you might find helpful. They've certainly helped me. You can use them with split screen or non split screen focus screens. Note that they are boring. But then again most practice is boring. But they work.
Re: Is a KatzEye required for those using manual focus?: Pentax SLR Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review

NaCl(practicing scales on a musical instrument is boring too, but it's the only way to get good)H2O

Thanks for the link. This seems like a great exercise.
07-19-2010, 07:50 AM   #34
pjr

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sakura Quote
Just install Opanda IExif (opanda.com) and you can just click te picture in you're browser for reading the Exif info
I have used this software before.. changed my OS after that I didn't install it. thanks for the link.

07-19-2010, 01:22 PM   #35

Photos: Albums
Nice Pics everyone. I'm not surprised with the results using a Kx. I dont have the 55-300 but have been getting exellent results with the 50-200 kit that came with it. I just recently got a DFA 100mm 2.8 macro and the quality is outstanding!

Last edited by jwiles; 07-19-2010 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Correction on lens size