Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-21-2007, 11:09 AM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by davekimber Quote
Hi I found some today from this company in UK Digi-Quick.co.uk, AA Batteries, Battery Chargers, Camcorder Batteries, Camera Batteries, iPod Chargers

Only 10.99 each with free delivery. ordered at 11am today got e-mail at 1pm telling me they have been shipped and should have them tomorrow.

Thanks for all the info guys.

Dave
Good for you! I am sure you will be perfectly happy with the battery & the charger. In fact, I actually ordered a similar charger from a company in California yesterday with similar service . . . ordered on Monday & scheduled UPS delivery is tomorrow.

You can put the extra money in a jar to save for future LBA attacks . . .

Enjoy your trip and please remember to share some of your photos . . .

08-22-2007, 09:50 AM   #17
Forum Member

Original Poster
New batteries arrived 9am today as promised by company, I have charged them both and they appear to be ok they are the NP-400 7.4V 1750mAh.

Dave
08-22-2007, 07:28 PM   #18

I just ordered and received two batteries and grip from Cameta Camera. It was my fault for not checking beforehand if they were Pentax, but the description was throwing around the Pentax part number.

They showed up today and they're CTA at 1350mAh. I'm split between keeping them and sending them back. Since it was a kit, they won't just take the batteries back and let me keep the grip. I'm short on time when I need the extra batteries, so I'm about to charge them up and put them through their paces to see how many shots I can get per charge.
08-22-2007, 08:00 PM   #19
Veteran Member

If you check around you can still find the Konica-Minolta branded NP400's for a fraction of the Pentax branded ones. I've ben using these fro a few months with no noticable difference. Dave

08-26-2007, 05:27 PM   #20
Inactive Account

Correct me if I am wrong. Just for the record. The Konica Minolta battery seems to be the same as the stock Pentax DL-150 other than the milliamp/hour rating. Wouldn't this same battery fit the Sony Alpha 100 also? The reason I ask is , I am looking for a spare battery for my K10D, but my co-worker who owns an A100 Sony needs a spare too and in my research, I seemed to come to the conclusion they are both the same in these two cameras.
09-03-2007, 05:34 AM   #21
Forum Member

Original Poster
Well I have just returned from Africa and have had no problems with the non-Pentax batteries I charged them before i left the UK and only depleted 2 took over 1500 shots on 2 batteries very happy with batteries
09-03-2007, 11:21 AM   #22
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have several NP400's well over 2 years old that have been recharged many times. I use them in my K10D with no issues and they seem to give the same charge life as the Pentax brand.