Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Central Digital & Camerakings

Are these dealers any good? Anyone ordered from them?

I heard they lie about shipping costs/companys so let me know.

08-04-2010, 07:11 PM   #2

www.resellerratings.com

Stay away. Stay far away. bhphoto, adorama, amazon, etc are much better, reliable sources of gear if you're buying online.
08-04-2010, 08:11 PM   #3

You can also find them on the
Brooklyn Camera/Electronic Dealer StoreFronts
This is a great place to check out scams and just lousy New York camera and/or electronic stores:

Brooklyn Camera/Electronic Dealer StoreFronts

As the previous post said: Stick with either B&H or Adorama for new and/or used equipment and KEH for used cameras. Amazon can also be a good source for cameras and lens.

Good luck,

Rusty
08-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I've heard so many horror stories about camerakings. Do not trust that store. They will sometimes even go as far as to take your payment, not ship the product and then claim to have shipped it and not refund your money.

Pay the extra $ for a reliable store.

08-05-2010, 09:40 AM   #5
Forum Member

CameraKings.com is an affiliate retailer of DPReview.com. I thought they would be at least half decent but I looked into them last week and would not buy anything from them.