Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-30-2006, 05:26 PM   #1
Forum Member

K10D in Vancouver, Canada!!

Just read a post on DPR that the K10D has hit the west coast. I'm going out tonight anyways so I'm going to have a look. Thanks to Jim K. on DPR for highlighting this.

To those of us that are waiting for our pre-orders...should be soon!!

Joseph

11-30-2006, 05:34 PM   #2

Photos: Albums
I can virtually guarantee they will start arriving across Canada next week. Should be in Halifax by Wednesday is my prediction.

How can I be so confident?

Easy - I'll be in Chicago all next week!

So, naturally, the local shop will call me while I'm away to say they have one for me...LOL

Oh yeah, something to keep in mind:

Carsand Mosher has ordered 24 units for all their shops here in Nova Scotia (3 shops, IIRC). I was #3 on the pre-order list.

So, if you find your local shop is out when you want one, might be worth tracking down one of our local shops and having them ship you one.
11-30-2006, 05:36 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Joseph D. Quote
Just read a post on DPR that the K10D has hit the west coast. I'm going out tonight anyways so I'm going to have a look. Thanks to Jim K. on DPR for highlighting this.

To those of us that are waiting for our pre-orders...should be soon!!

Joseph
thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Now it is just like waiting for santa to come down the chimney...
let us know how you make out..... are you checking "chain" stores?

thanks
11-30-2006, 05:40 PM   #4
Forum Member

Original Poster
Ha ha ha...I used the same logic when I went to Portland last week...with my luck, I thought it would have come in then...but nope....so..backup plan....I'm on vacation this week and there is *no* chance it will come in while I'm off and have some time to spare to get used to it!! (sarcasm dis-engage...)

Oh well....sounds like its around the corner. (Probably monday morning when I'm reading over all my emails while I was away....sad)

Joseph