Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-26-2010, 11:16 PM   #31

I never knew about these anti-theft straps! Good information. Though it is rare to hear of cutting camera strap; it is still a good precaution. Thank you for sharing. Anyone with experience of these straps on their comfort? U$20 is not a big price to pay. Just want to know its comfort and quality.

08-26-2010, 11:47 PM   #32

Photos: Gallery
I am Greek and i am very sorry for your loss, photos and gear and i am mad with people who act like thiss. But I want to say also that Greece and Athens are no more dangerous than other european countries and capitals. I guess tourists around the world are the easiest targets for criminals.
08-27-2010, 01:20 AM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by gdog Quote
I am Greek and i am very sorry for your loss, photos and gear and i am mad with people who act like thiss. But I want to say also that Greece and Athens are no more dangerous than other european countries and capitals. I guess tourists around the world are the easiest targets for criminals.
I have to agree. having been to some places already, the trick of the trade would be the ability to blend in with the general populace. some of the things to do is not to be intimidated nor too friendly. and as much as possible, always say NO with conviction.