Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-24-2010, 04:30 AM   #1

[langtitle=da]Pentax *istDL - Selvudløser?[/langtitle]

DANISH:
Hej Kære Pentaxforum.
Intro:
Jeg er helt ny bruger og har lige kigget lidt rundt herinde, det ser ud til der er mange prof fotografer og andet, så det her spørgsmål kommer måske til at lyde lidt dumt

Jeg har for 4 år siden købt et Pentax *istDL af en prof fotograf ven og jeg er virkelig glad for det! Det kan det mit behov er til, selvom jeg måske gerne snart vil udvide med lidt flere objektiver

Spørgsmål:
Jeg har rigtig længe ikke troet at mit kamera har en selvudløser, men så kom jeg lige et smut forbi her, og så under "cameras" at der står "ja" under det har en. Mit simple spørgsmål er så, hvor finder jeg den og aktivere den? For det har jeg søgt lidt rundt i nu.
Eller betyder det "ja" simpelthen bare at det er muligt at tilslutte en selvudløser? og hvis det gør hvor får jeg så en billig selvudløser til det?

På forhånd tak og tak for et godt informativt forum

ENGLISH:
Hello Dear Pentaxforum.
Intro:
I am completely new user and just looked a little around here, it seems there are many pro photographers and others, so this question may come to sound a little silly

I have four years ago bought a Pentax * istDL of a pro photographer friend and I'm really happy with it! It may be my needs are, though I might like will soon expand with a few more lenses

Question:
I have in a long time not believed that my camera has a self-timer, but then I just slipped pass here, and saw that under "cameras" and "self-timer" it says "yes". My simple question is where do I find it and activate it? I searched around now without luck.
Or does "yes" simply means that it is possible to connect a self-timer? and if so, how do I get a cheap self-timer for my camera?

Thank you and thanks for a great informative forum

Last edited by Frej Adamsen; 08-24-2010 at 04:36 AM.
08-24-2010, 04:51 AM   #2

On the back of the camera push the Fn button. Push the Up arrow once to select drive mode and from there push the left or right arrow to select self-timer mode. Check the Pentax website for manual downloads. The DL manual should still be there.
08-24-2010, 04:55 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Frej,

Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure if you have the manual but you can get an English version here [ Manuals and Literature - Official PENTAX Imaging Web Site]

To answer your question: on the back of the camera you will find the Fn button (function). Press the button and you will see some icons come up on the screen. Use the up arrow (Just above the OK button) to get into the menu for the top icon (Drive Mode options screen). You will see two self timer icons at the top. One looks like a clock and the other is a clock with 2s at the bottom. The 2s means 2 seconds and the other icon is a 12 second timer. Use the right arrow to select the timer you want and press the OK button twice. When you press the shutter, the timer will start.

Tim
08-24-2010, 05:17 AM   #4

Original Poster
brilliant and simple! Ty for the good answers, and no I didnt get the manual with when I bought it sadly, cause my friend could never find it, he have like 50+ cameras so I guess it wasnt near:P
Now I have a good manual too, ty