Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-11-2010, 01:53 PM   #16
bfo

QuoteOriginally posted by Tony3d Quote
Are you shooting on at infinity? I find it odd that my friends K7, and mine are both exhibiting the same thing. thats 2 mint K7's supposedly not operating correctly, yet with the exact same fault. You must make sure your shooting at infinity, set on 100ISO, and at 18mm. If thats the case what are the chances? In very bright light it's fine, but if it's slightly overcast under those conditions, it's a bit of a problem.
Yes, I'm shooting at infinity. ISO 100 and 18mm (With 18-55mm WR). Daylight/overcast so not very bright, but rather good light. I guess focusing at infinity in low light will be difficult, as AF assist light will not help much...

09-12-2010, 08:14 PM   #17
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
I use a k7 and have the 18-55 kit lens. I don't find any problems with focus at 100 ISO at infinity but I have noticed that my lens at 18 mm does have a slight tendency to product images that are slightly darker on the corners. The darkening is minor and I am able to fix in Photoshop no problems.