Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
09-13-2010, 08:36 AM - 1 Like   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by rparmar Quote
P.P.S This is ogl's typical behaviour. I have not called him on it many times before. Sorry, buddy, but your time has run out!
PM coming your way...

09-13-2010, 08:52 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks Boris. I have given you rep for that. I do not think that is contradictory with my standing my ground on this matter. Moving on...
09-13-2010, 04:29 PM   #18
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by woof Quote
Like you I sought to turn it off.

Keep in mind, though, for those bright days at the beach or whatever, that turning it on will let you point the camera and adjust exposure when all of the controls in the viewfinder are washed out and hard to see...

In the end it takes the place of the top LCD and I think is a bit more ergonomic...

woof!
I had forgotten that there was a display in the viewfinder. I have only had mine a couple weeks and have only shot outdoors so far.