Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-15-2010, 07:12 AM   #16
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by danpinoy Quote
I love my K-X. Nothing wrong with it. But I just want a bulkier camera, and the K-7 or K-5 seem to fit my wants. Specially the water proofing seal that's a plus for me. My K-X just feels like a toy sometimes compared to the other brands i've used and tested. So far the K-5 is what I have my cross hair on. The batteries on K-5 and the dual SD card sounds really cool and if it comes out with a WR lens kit then i'm more on the K-5 side now... and if the K-5 comes out with a batterygrip, then the better because it's pretty much like the K-7 but only better...

idk if you guys are getting what i mean... I'm feelin kinda sick while i typed this.
We get it.

Re the K5.. According to the 'rumor' threads, I wouldn't count on the dual SD slots on the camera. We haven't seen the back of the camera yet so MY bet would be basically the exact same body as the K7. Using the same batteries and the Ability to use the same Grip. At this point I would guess the WR kit lens (as an option typically) is pretty much a lock. The WR 18-125 is sounding pretty nice especially for a first time buyer (of that type of camera) at this point.

09-15-2010, 03:38 PM   #17
Inactive Account

Original Poster
That 18-125 is just making it all sound 100000000x better. lol