Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-23-2010, 01:06 PM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
bbear, I checked the K100D Super, the K200D and the K2000. None had the TAv mode. I figured OP had sense enough to check each camera after I supplied the link to the reviews.

09-23-2010, 01:30 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady Quote
bbear, I checked the K100D Super, the K200D and the K2000. None had the TAv mode. I figured OP had sense enough to check each camera after I supplied the link to the reviews.
Ohhh... I think I finally understood what you proposed: you wanted him to open the page and THEN CLICK on each camera and verify if the mode was offered, was that it?

That would be a very long way to find out... it is just that you first response was not clear, thats all I said, and I actually had opened the link you posted (but i had NOT clicked on each camera) and it was confusing... even more if considering it is a very simple question really...

Enough of this for something that small, huh?

09-23-2010, 01:30 PM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Finger Quote
I'm pretty sure they put a lot more work in useless features like the auto modes. I would trade them all on my kx for Tav.
People transitioning from P&S would not understand what TAv mode is for. Ask any of the Rebel users or any Nikon 40D users (for crying out loud, even some D200 users) and see if they understand.