Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-29-2010, 10:35 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Update on K7 repairs

Hi all, Just thought I'd give you a little update on my camera repair. Steve from CRIS called yesterday, and went over everything about the repair with me. He was very knowledgeable, and cordial. As it turns out it was not dust, and debris causing my issues. The 18-55mm lens would not focus to infinity, so it was adjusted, the 55-300mm did have a de-centering problem which they corrected by adjusting, and tightening the rear group of elements. they also cleaned a speck of dust off the focus screen, and adjust the camera's auto focus. A general check was performed. So, this thing should be good now. I think it will ship out today. I'll let you know how it turns out when I get it.

09-29-2010, 11:09 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Apparently the secretary lady didn't know much and just wanted to get you off her back...

Glad they got every thing fixed for you (or at least we'll hope)!