Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-08-2007, 03:01 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Great Deals

Hey everyone!

I had a lot of requests after I posted about some of the high end pentax gear the camera store I work at has to offer so I worked out some things with my boss.

We are going to begin keeping regular stock available on Ebay for people at a very reasonable cost and hopefully work with people that have difficult time getting the gear they need. Being one of the largest Pentax sellers in our area we get our selection pretty much after B&H so we have lots of things your general camera store just won't carry or can't get soon enough.

Right now we have a used DS body, a Tokina 28-80 2.8 and a couple of the DA* 50-135mm lenses available for auction/"buy it now".

If you're not in Canada or the United states please send an email through ebay and we will try and work out a shipping arrangement for you. I do ask you not to mention this thread in your message because our boss doesn't want to ship outside the continent, but may be persuaded once he sees the demand.

I hope this is helpful for everyone here on the site and we hope to build a good relationship with everyone. Right now are an authorized merchant of Pentax, Sigma, Tamron and promaster so we can get any lens, but really need some encouragement to add more sigma glass to our inventory because their margin plain sucks to be honest, but if the demand is there we will start to carry a lot more goods for everyone.

Pentax is our number one seller and we hope to continue being a large retailer of said products.

CHeck out our current ebay auctions here: eBay Seller: cameracraftinc29cb: Lenses Filters, Cameras Photo items on eBay.com

09-08-2007, 09:16 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I noticed the two DA* 50-135mm lenses today while I was browsing through ebay. So very tempting.
09-09-2007, 12:38 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Chris anything in the range of flash units for the K10D??Prices in Aussie Dollars??..
Cheers
09-09-2007, 08:40 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Well, looks like someone beat me to the Tokina. Oh well. Haha.

But thanks for hearing us out Chris. I would think your company and this community will benefit from this arrangement.

Being an international customer, though, I would hope I'd be able to buy from your store soon. As it is, I'm looking to replace my kit lens, and would gladly give the business to your store.

A couple of questions:
- if we wish to buy a certain item, do we send an e-mail through eBay? i would like to voice my interest in sigma lenses.
- is it okay to think that used items sold there are tested for basic functionality?

I'm very much excited about this arrangement. At the very least, we'd have a secure line to source Pentax and Pentax-related goods. I'm already adding your store to my favorites. More power!

P.S. Any more lenses for those with a more conservative budget? I love the DA*s, but they're not in my budget yet.