Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-11-2010, 02:55 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

QuoteOriginally posted by bobmaxja Quote
Sylber
As you are from Quebec , here were you can find the best price in Canada. I bought with Newegg.ca. Be aware about warranty. If the shop or Camera is from the USA or anywere else than Canada , warranty is 1 year
If you look at the best deal now for the kit with one less , it's black photo, in Quebec that Astral
Pentax K-x with 18-55mm Kit - Canada and Cross-Border Price Comparison - photoprice.ca

Also Prodigital is very good and have very good comments

Boutiques eBay à eBay Canada: Retrouvez les résultats pour Prodigital2000
I would certainly second the comment on prodidital2000. I bought my white k-x there about a year ago and the service was incredible. I decided after my purchase that I would prefer the white one instead of the black one I paid for, they cancelled the first order, made another invoice and everything very quickly. The camera arrives two days later, in perfect condition. They also include a Mack 7 year warranty for "free". That's sweet. I also bought a Tamron 28-75mm from them and again no problem, plus, I got the mack 7 year warranty.

10-11-2010, 04:07 PM   #17

Up to this week K-x with 18-55mm and 55-300mm kit was $628 at B&H. A great deal and I jumped on it. Glad I did because now they're out of stock and price is at $680. Still cheaper than Amazon by a bit
10-12-2010, 12:02 AM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by RUSBoris Quote
Up to this week K-x with 18-55mm and 55-300mm kit was $628 at B&H. A great deal and I jumped on it. Glad I did because now they're out of stock and price is at $680. Still cheaper than Amazon by a bit
Smart move on your part.

So now that they've dump-priced some prior ordered stocks of K-x kits to shift them quick, to make room for expected K-r sales demand surely, and it's nearing mid October - just when do secretive Pentax intend to ship the shiny new models to the big guns in (r)etail?

.R.
10-13-2010, 12:29 PM   #19

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thanks. I bought many lens from Prodigital2000 in the past and have always been satisfied. The K-x with 18-55 is 499 $ CND. Best price so far.