Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-12-2010, 11:33 PM   #1

What happened to my thread about leaving Pentax?

Someone private messaged me and said people were flaming me!

What's up with that?

10-12-2010, 11:33 PM   #2

Original Poster
seriously, if anyone saw any of the comments, let me know.
10-12-2010, 11:34 PM   #3

Original Poster
also, why on earth would anyone complain about it? or remove it???
10-12-2010, 11:43 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Various members were quite outspoken about the fact that you'd saved your first post to tell us you're leaving Pentax. It wasn't pretty. So one of the other mods removed it.

10-12-2010, 11:51 PM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Nass Quote
Various members were quite outspoken about the fact that you'd saved your first post to tell us you're leaving Pentax. It wasn't pretty. So one of the other mods removed it.
OH... well, I am really sorry I didn't get to respond to them. I would have loved to...

FWIW, that wasn't my first post. I have had MANY on this site, under a different name. I just didn't feel like dealing with people who knew me debating me about leaving Pentax, etc. While it was not my personal preference, I was confident in my reasons.
10-13-2010, 12:06 AM   #6
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
So, In other words, Instead of manning up and having a pair.... simply announcing that Pentax wasn't doing it for you, Peace Out, it's been real fun.... you decide to hide behind a phantom ID? Then you're surprised at the response? FWIW.... nothing.

10-13-2010, 12:33 AM   #7

Original Poster
Jeff ROCKS!!!

wow... I feel so enlightened by your very intelligent and mature comments.

I am sure others do as well.

thank you so much for making the world a better place today.

10-13-2010, 12:37 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Cueball, no offense, but why not just leave and be done with it? You've admitted you basically signed up again, just to leave, which doesn't make much sense no matter how much of an explanation you give it, and when it caused controversy and you got deleted back you come again looking for yet more response. Seems to me you want the controversy more than you simply want to leave maybe? You don't want to shoot with Pentax anymore, fine, your call, but why start this? Why keep coming back for more if you're supposedly done? Just let it go and GO.
10-13-2010, 12:54 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Amen to that.

I'm locking this thread before it goes the same way.
Closed Thread