Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-07-2010, 12:42 PM   #1

Pentax with Alien Bee's and CyberSync

I was curious if anyone here is using a Pentax setup with Alien Bees, triggered with CyberSync Commander..

I am giving serious consideration of putting together a small kit .. and would be using this setup.

I would imagine that the commander would work fine on Pentax, but was hoping to hear other's thoughts in regards to this.

Here is the link to the Commanders
AlienBees - CyberSync™ System

And the Strobe Kit I am thinking of
AlienBees: Illuminating the Galaxy with Professional Photographic Lighting Equipment

and the portable power pack
AlienBees: Illuminating the Galaxy with Professional Photographic Lighting Equipment

Any thoughts?

11-07-2010, 01:10 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I've been using Paul buff systems for years now and never had a problem with them. They will work fine for you go for it. I ordered the Einstein 640 and as soon as I get I will be ordering the commanders.Hope this helps
11-07-2010, 01:14 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Yep, I have. A friend has cybersyncs. I've also used pocketwizards.
My current setup uses Radiopopper JrXs (mixed speedlights and bees)...
11-07-2010, 01:56 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Bees are great for the money. I have other things I need to spend money on before that, but bees are on the list eventually.