Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-11-2010, 10:51 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Anyone here with experience with Pentax Israel?

There is a genuinely nice gentleman with a thread over on DPR's Pentax Forums who has been on the fence about Pentax vs. Nikon, specifically a K-5 vs. D7000. He likes the Pentax offerings but had a less than sense of confidence in the retailer where he lives who carries Pentax and is concerned with potential service issues.

Nobody there seems to be too aware of the situation in Israel so I thought I would open a thread here for him to come and read in the even anyone has something they can offer to help his decision.

He has been very diligent in reading each and every suggestion following up with thank you's or added questions.

Of course some mod is going to claim I posted this is the wrong forum and I will then be banned from PF but who cares anymore.

11-11-2010, 11:17 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Boris is an active user in Israel, and a very nice chap to converse with.
Perhaps send him a PM.
11-11-2010, 11:55 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
thanks...will do soon as I hear back from Ruvi.