Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-18-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
So I checked the picture count of my K-x...

...because I wanted to check just how many photos I took on the last two sets of Energizer Ultra Lithiums. Well, I wasn't expecting that number to be over 4000. That's right. Roughly 2000 shots per one set of batteries. That's an insane battery performance if you ask me... So that's all. Enjoy your cameras.

And here's one of the more memorable shots from this period (3 months).

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
11-19-2010, 06:40 AM   #2

What a beautiful picture.

When I was first presented the k-x at the camera store I was a bit put off that it took AA batteries since the last P&S camera I had that took AAs would last about 15 pictures before having to change them.

I went to dpreview and saw that the k-x will take almost the same amount of pics with AA batteries than a Nikon or Canon with Lithium batteries.

I'm still on the original Energizers that came with it since I got the k-x 3 weeks ago and still have a full green battery indicator.

I'm also very pleased with this camera