Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-16-2010, 08:16 AM   #1

Trouble playing images

I am currently using a K20D and also have a K10D and I have been having trouble playing images lately. When I push the play button to view the images, it just gets stuck there while trying to load. So when it is not loading the image, I would turn off the camera, then the number of remaining images to shoot will appear on the top and the orange light goes on on the back. I have to wait a few minutes for that light to go off and for everything to reset before I can take any pictures. THis has happened a lot with both cameras now. Has any of you have the same issues with their camera? What seems to be causing this problem? Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. I am getting VERY frustrated with this.
THANK YOU!

12-16-2010, 08:35 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by creoleart Quote
I am currently using a K20D and also have a K10D and I have been having trouble playing images lately. THis has happened a lot with both cameras now.
Could be a problem with the SD card. The issue happens with different cards?
12-16-2010, 08:40 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
With some luck it is a problem with the card (and not the camera). Trying other cards should tell, also if the trouble moves to the other body with the card it would seem that a new card is what you need.
12-16-2010, 08:59 AM   #4

Original Poster
I did use the same card on both cameras. I will try different ones and see. I really hope it is not the camera. Thanks!