Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-30-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Where're all the K7/K-x in the FS Section?

Is it just me or has the FS section dried up w/ these "older gen" cameras? I finally have the $ committed to upgrade and can't seem to find any compelling offers. I remember seeing a K7 sell for $650 before Xmas.

What do you guys think? Will we be seeing another set of FS offers soon?

12-30-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
Pentaxian

I anticipate soon. Should you want to put a wanted add in the "wanted pentax items" section of the marketplace, I'm sure you'd get a taker.
12-31-2010, 01:54 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
THanks for the tip, just did that. happy New Year.
12-31-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by John Araki Quote
Is it just me or has the FS section dried up w/ these "older gen" cameras? I finally have the $ committed to upgrade and can't seem to find any compelling offers. I remember seeing a K7 sell for $650 before Xmas.

What do you guys think? Will we be seeing another set of FS offers soon?
Actually I willl be listing a K7 shortly. Far less than $650. I will also be listing a whole bunch of zooms I aquired over the years, Pentax (including 35-105, 75-150)Vivitar (incluging two Kiron made 70-210, a K mount and an M42), Tokina, Kiron, et al. I'm going to list them in lots to cut down on the mailing. The prices should be very attractive.

If you are interested in the K7 you can email me next week. I can send you some photos of the camera ect. I have to go out of town for a few days but should be back by Thursday.

12-31-2010, 09:05 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Great!

Two & a half years ago, July 08, about a month after the K20D was introduced, I bought a nearly new K10D on the f/s for $550. I guess I'm looking for that kind of deal.